Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
then make 11 new ones. Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post. Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
I was tagged by: veritasst :)
My tagger’s questions:
1) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Right now? England, Scotland or just staying in Austria. Canada would be cool too. Or San Francisco.
2) If you could have three people of any point in history to dinner, who would it be?
Oscar Wilde, Ghandi, my grandmother.
3) Name three items you can see around you
My phone, a DVD of “Invictus”, a book about myths and common misconceptions.
4) Favourite ice cream flavour?
Wow, that’s hard. Uh. I like pistachio a lot? If it’s good..
5) Would you rather have hands as feet, or feet as hands?
Hands as feet of course! Imagine how awesome climbing trees would be!
6) When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Rich and famous. Or a flight attendant.
7) Do you have any siblings? If so, are you close?
Yes and yes. I have an older sister.
8) Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
No tattoos. I have earrings and a lip piercing.
9) Favourite way to unwind after a hard day?
10) The last text message you received?
From profbadass. Top Secret.
11) The last song you listened to?
Warm Shadows by Fink
What is with the sudden otter craziness?
Thank you, bb. Sorry, I completely forgot about this!
1. My natural hair colour is brown. In the past I’ve had it dyed red, blonde, dark brown, purple-red and black.
2. I am somewhat allergic to dogs.
3. I have a tiny scar on my upper lip from falling off of a ..thing i don’t know the English name for, as a child.
4. I like cooking (but I don’t do it very often because I am lazy) and I usually cook meals with chicken in them because I like it best.
5. I love Italian food.
6. I don’t like alcohol like Vodka or Bacardi, so I usually get drunk on white wine and champagne (IF I get drunk, what rarely happens).
7. I wish I could write more like you.
8. I collect strawberry stuff (stickers and pictures and sheets and pillows and pens and etc.)
9. I am eternally grateful for having a sister and not being an only child.
10. Today I lost someone who meant a lot to me.
awwww and you used a Nathan gif!
Nathan is almost as flawless as you are!
Excerpt from my ballet!Sterek AU :)
Stiles’ whole body was aching. The hard training over the last couple of days was slowly but surely showing its side effects. Adding to that, he was so tense and stressed out that it made every muscle in his body burn. Nervousness was pulsing through him, making him stiff and jumpy at the same time.
Although he had been training with Derek for more than a week now, he couldn’t get used to it. With Scott or Allison it had always been fun – okay, it had still been exhausting and not always that much fun – but nothing compared to this.
Whenever he was around Derek he felt pressurized, like he had to give everything and present himself from his best side at all times. That wasn’t a bad thing per se (especially for a ballet dancer), but being on the edge nine days in a row had pushed him into a whole new state of exhaustion. Physically and mentally.
This morning Stiles had got up an hour early, just to be on time. Derek’s outburst over him being late the last time had probably scarred him for life. As soon as he felt the older man’s hands on him, the complaining began.
“You are too tense, loosen up.”
“This is ballet, not robot dance.”
“You know you are actually supposed to move, right?”
veritasst replied to your post: okay everyone, you can breathe again. after seven…
OMG it IS adorable! Just like you
I love the artist. It makes me laugh everytime!
Here, have it in big:
veritasst replied to your post: niablackcat replied to your post: ☾& ✌ :) Look at…
when you do a new post, its the camera icon. xx
But it only lets me UPLOAD photos.. o.o